So many people arent going for SSM tomorrow Just to finish up TTO project which is due on Friday? But then isnt it quite irresponsible to just skip SSM?
SSM class is where we work in either Toptable/ Sugarloaf. If you dont know still, its the restaurant & cafe in TP.
Alright, so if you skip normal lessons, it doesnt affect others. BUT, if you skip SSM, you're affecting EVERYONE else who's present that day. Have you thought, your absence is going to increase the workload of your classmates? ARGH.
I dont know if i should be going for class tomorrow. Considering my mouth's swollen & i cant smile, cant laugh, cant talk properly.. its quite difficult & ugly. Hahaha. BUT, there's more than 15 who are going to be absent tomorrow & i think thats only from my class. Surely there'll be more from the other class. So, they really need the manpower. If so many people arent going, then it'll double/triple the load of those going tomorrow. sigh.
I feel so bad :( so bad.
THINK FOR OTHERS, NOT JUST YOURSELF. please?
I really dont know what else to say. I just feel it isnt fair to those going tomorrow. :(
& i just have to be absent this week. so stupid. of all weeks.